Monday 7 April 2008

A very special update~!

Dedicated to my Mum in Brunei...

Enjoy~~! XD

As i woke up, it felt colder than usual, spring came and i was expecting it to be warmer with flowers blooming and birds chirping....

Got out of bed and went to open my curtains and i realised i was wrongoooo!

It was snowing!!! ( and in springtime too! )


The view outside my window...

Called my big bro, ( hahaha, i disturbed your beauty sleep XD ) and he was shocked too.

He said "Awu, april fools tia banar tu"

Hahaha, man! The weather sure fooled me, back to my house from london and i was expecting sunny days and i got me snow XD

Oh well~~~!

Made me a 'snowman' XP hehehe


This was near my house when i went out for a moment to get something in town, when i looked back at this photo, that snowman actually gave me the creeps, hehehe. ( its in the middle of the pic )

Not complaining about the snow as it was a perfect opportunity for me, hehehehe!!

And back at my house in the backyard, i had made a little something for my dearest mom



*Drum roll~~~!!*



SURPRISE!!!!!




"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to MAMA
Happy Birthday to you~~~!!!"


I hope you liked my little gift! >_<

It was specially custom made, hehehehe.

The middle is the CAT-santa clause and next to it are cakes, hehehe, not edible but made with a loving heart u can practically taste it. XD ( inside joke huhuhu >_< )

The cat santa clause is there to make sure the cakes are only for mum and is guarding them from the big bro santa ninja!

Side note : Cakes can be claimed when i get back to Brunei, hehehe~! XD

Once again, Happy Birthday mum! Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki, sihat selalu dan di dalam lindungan Allah senantiasa! Amin~~~! Love you and miss you everyday!

*Kisses and Hugs*


I love you mom and your the best!!!

No comments: