Sunday 20 April 2008

Full Gear! ON !

I am back!! And man am I tired to the max!!!!! XD hahahaha!!!

The gallery was a success!!! It was a long hard road but we pulled through well in the end, hehehe. Will talk about it as soon as i get ahold of our final group review and as soon as i get some pics from my colleagues, apparently my camera broke =( due to the lens of the camera that stubbornly will not open up for me~~~!!!! =S

*sigh*

well i did borrow my friends camera but halfway through pics taking, it HAD TO RUN OUT OF BATTERY!!!

Uwa uwa uwa~!!!

*double sigh*

Nevertheless, i enjoyed and loved every moment of it, it was an unforgettable experience for me. * Hearts *

However after the gallery i was still busy, cos the next day i helped out with my other friends exhibition, where she was doing a japanese tea ceremony performance and she invited me as one of her special guest, hehehe. Will save that for another post later. XD

Finally after regaining my lost resting hours i am back in full gear!! Was in bed almost the whole day! Huhuhu! Alas...as much as i like the resting time i still have a LOT of paperwork to do >_<


Off i go then!!

My essay awaits me~~~!!!

*Whoooooossshh~~~!!! *
( Ahahaha, that was well random! XD )

No comments: