Thursday 10 April 2008

Randomness ^_^''

Been pretty busy with LOADS of work to finish, hope it all goes well...wish me luck people! XD

So heres just a simple update of random places in amsterdam ( finally got some from my friends camera, hehehe )

Enjoy peeps~! ^_^v


This is rijks museum =D


The central station, in which when we went there, we had absolutely no idea what place is what, interestingly the words were dutch but the spoken language was very much english, and most sound like american english too. =]


Got this from my friends camera...hahaha what was i doing that time?? XD


Me and jo apparently looking at something, hehehe, there were far too many kids that time we were worried they might fall off the big letters of bump to one of us XO.




This was in the steidlijks museum, one of a series from the title "the-chicken-and-the-egg-no-problem-wall-painting"


Same museum but different artist, i loved this picture so much because of the details in the painting, the simplicity of the wall and how the artist had captured all the small details and texture in his painting makes u think that it was actually a real wall instead of a painting, just breathtaking...an inspiration for me to become more better in my artwork and someday create my own style of art as well as a dream of opening my very own gallery one day, insyaallah... =)


Guess which ones mine?? Hehehe ;)


This was in one of the main city centres, i like the shape of the building here XD


Return of the cute tiny blue car!!! Kyaaa~~!! <3 <3 I couldn't resist it, hehe XD.


A froggy picture specially for big bros friend, shedzter ( enjoy it girl! hehehe )


For my cute-ness little sister ( ooo~~~ she owns a shop in amsterdam!! hehehe

( Killah = kil ah = Qilah ) Get it? get it? Heheheh XD


I know this is rather late..... but..... still..... Happy Easter Everyone!!! hahaha! Got lots of chocolate this year?? *hyperness to the max* wheeeeeeee~~~~~! XD



Hehehe, i like this pic, got it from my friend jo, and i looked pretty silly in it *blushes*
I guess i tried to do a pout but ended up smiling like a nutter, hahahaha (*^_^*)

And its a wrap for today, need to carry one with my work, hehehe. Will probably make a simple update next time okie =)

Till then, enjoy your day! ( with a cup of nescafe, hehehe! XP )

Cheerios!! xox

2 comments:

ShedZster said...

*SCREAMS* *SHRIEKS* *GASP FOR AIR!*

Monnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Aku mau katak!

Was it for sale? xD

OMG OMG! So almost look like kermit xD

I take the pix, can? xD

ShedZster said...

Baru ku abis liat ur pix.

The last pix bari ROFL!

Who's pucked up lips behind and between u and ur fren. LOL! Sian lips nya saja nampak xD