Saturday 15 March 2008

Of all effin days!!

I am stuck in bed! With a headache and a cold! Curseeeeessss!

Why? Oh why oh why?? >_<

Had a rough day yesterday, i was very very busy going here n there, to and from house to college to pick up things i need for my artworks since easter holidays coming. I tell ya! i was goin up and down hills the whole day! XO

Then me n my frens went to change our money to euros cos amsterdam only uses those and not pounds, at that time i was already feeling the tiredness and i was hoping that it couldn't get any worse... I was WRONGO!.... It had to effin rain!!!!

UWA UWA UWA

So here i am, feeling dizzy, staying in my warm bed, hoping i'll be ok by the time we go to amsterdam tomorrow (PLEASEEEEE!!!)

Now...off to rest...hope i can update again later...ciaos ppl...over and eating my medicine -__-

No comments: