Friday 14 March 2008

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim

Assalamualaikum everyone!

Welcome to my official blog! ( finally done after a considerable amount of this n that and a couple of *ugghsss!* and *arrrghhsss!!* hahaha!!! XD )


Well to start off my blog will be about 'Fine Arts' in which~, mind you~! is not just paintings and drawings... fine arts is more than that! I'll try and explain more about it in the next update okie, oh and other general things will be included too, hehehe.


Hopefully i can update at least once or more everyday ( insyaallah~! ) The days here so far has been pretty busy for me with college work, activities and preparing for an upcoming exhibition in april, organized by me and my fellow fine art colleagues =)


*Gotta keep things simple* >_<>_< (thats my finger btw! Hahaha,skadarrrrrr ;P )


Okie i guess that's all for today =) Stay tuned for the next update XD and have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meeooowwwww

jual mahal nampak

btw, alhamdulillah ct mulakan blog ani dgn kalimah Allah

semoga ct dan blog ani senantiasa di dalam lindungan Allah, sebaik baik pelindung bagi kitani makhluk ciptaan Nya.

Amin