Sunday 16 March 2008

Going to amsterdam!!!!

Time waking up...3AM.......3 AM in the morning!!! Uwa uwa uwa, have to get ready have to get ready!!!! Need to pack! neeed to do this and that!! Uwa uwa uwa XP

Since me n my colleagues are in the first batch going to amsterdam we have to wake up early in the morning ( WAAAAAAAYYYY earlyyy ) cos our bus to the airport leaves at 5 AM!! >_< early morning torture man!

And in my haste to go on time i didnt even eat any food >_< so on my way to the bus the inevitable happened......my tummy growled.... huhuhu.... -__- as we say in malay language " Lapar kuuuuuu~~~~!!!" ( which simply means..... 'i'm hungry'....! )

So here i am on the bus, mum just called me *hi Mum!! XD * updating my blog and enjoying the view of Uk in the early morning =) *snore snnore snooooore* (i wanna sleeeep some more! uwa uwa uwa >_< )

Will be on hiatus for bout six days ( till the 21st ) because i am going on an educational trip to amsterdam!! Whoooop Whoooop Whooooop~~~!!! Unless i manage to find me good internet connection there will i update, hehehehe. Fyi, this trip goes towards helping us with ideas and tips for our upcoming art exhibition, and the place has lots of very good recommendations of galleries that we must visit

So untill then!! Will be back with stories from amsterdam!!!! XD

Cheers!!! And have a nice day!! <3

No comments: