Wednesday 20 May 2009

Awww man~~~!

I lost my phones camera cable -__-''
And i was so looking forward to posting my cute, cuddly, makes you want to go eeeeeeppp~!, kitty doll piccy *sigh* >_<

....

Ah well, might as well add it to my wishlist now (unless I'm able to locate the cable then no such thing will be needed doing, huhuhu)

Exam fever is up, I wish my students good luck in theirs! :3

And best of luck to all the other students aswell! :D

You can do it!!!!!! All you need is faith, trust and pixie dust! ( Pixie dust?? Where'd that come from? Haha! Too much disney cartoon can get to you sometimes ;P I know )

This month my sweet tooth has been acting up, my cravings for sweet food has been going haywire~! (Plus, my secret stash of chocolate goodies has increased *evil laugh* no I won't tell you where I put it :3 bwuahahahahaha!)


I still need to clean up my room, it's a massive mess now, LOL!

Tomorrow is going to be another busy busy busy bee day~ >_<

Countdown to half term! XD Oh yeah!

It's hard to decide what I wanted to put as a main title earlier, har har

I need to empty out my laptop memory.

No pics for the time being~ ''>_<

I want to go stargazing!

I'm talking about random things today am I, hehehe (yes you are you silly girl! Lol)


Today's random talk :-

PINK used to be a mans colour!
Aaaaayyyy~~! Imagine that! ;P
Then somewhere along time it changed to be a girls colour, go figure!
But then, nowadays more girls like blue and boys like pink :3
Is that a crime to you?
For me, it's up to the individual what colour they like :) As long as it fits them perfectly, hehehehehehehehehehe.


Cheerios! and a box of cereal!!
Monnie xox

No comments: