Wednesday 25 June 2008

I am back~~~!

Salam~~!

So sorry for being M.I.A. for a loooo~~~oooong time~~~!

Have been busy with LOADS of things but i'm taking a short break to update for a bit.

So far its been lotsa good news lately:-
  • The final exhibition on the 10th June was a success ( yeahhh!!! it was very stressfull n tiring but very worth it to do! *huge smile* ) Updates on that after i finish my other exhibition update, hopefully soon...
  • The external examination went well and i passed with good grades ( Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so deliriously happy!!! )
  • Had a visit from big brother before the final exhibition was closing, so i had my hands reaaaaalllllyyy full that time.
  • Had to attend the last days of college to sort out paperworks and clean my work space for next years students ( Seriously, i just realised i had a lot of stuffs so it took a while to get everything back to my house and i had to decide which to bring back home and which to leave behind, it was a LOT of work. )

And now i need to clean my room inside out and pack all my things to the boxes to be shipped back home, wow, been a busy bee busy bee lately, huhuhu... ( And i should be packing now but i took the liberty to at least get a days rest, specially since i gots the attack of the cold last two days, arrrrrrrrr! )

With all the things going on that kept me really busy, i'm aiming for updates once every two days or three hopefully =)

Okie then, i'm gonna go get a bit of rest, and hopefully get another update tonight or tomorrow.

Ciaos~~!

xxx

No comments: