Wednesday 7 May 2008

5th o may =)

Back from norwich now XD had a nice relaxing birthday yesterday, and since today was very sunny and nice, I had decided to go out and pamper myself with a bit of shopping as my own birthday gift XD hehehehe.


Bought myself 3 very nice clothes from peacocks, a wicked ring and necklace from claire's and a me-to-you-bear and very cute kitty cat dolls that were on sale!!!! Kyaaa~~~!

My new kitty cat doll!!! XD love it!!! *hearts hearts hearts!!!*

And since i'm online for a bit...i want to mention some thanks...

My first thanks goes to my mum and dad -*loads a Hugs and kisses!!!* no hunny, just winnie the pooh things nanti,hehehe, love u and miss u!! 22years together is a very long time,and i hope the times to come are even more memorable and filled with lots of family love. *^_^*

Second goes to my siblings- dbc-oniichan,thanks for letting me come visit u,hehehe,study hard and i'll give u ur pics back after u finish ur exams *evil laugh*

Qilah and adik-thank u my lovely siblings,nanti we go for sushi and cake XD a weird combo i think,hahaha,nevertheless will celebrate when i'm back di brunei nanti ok XD


Next goes to aunt n uncle harmdone ( hehehe ) - thank you for the birthday wishes, i like cake *hint hints* hehehehe


And a huge thank you to all that has sent me a very sweet birthday greet! ( I would like to mention everyone but its a lot to type in,hehehe,sorry~! but it truly is a very very sweet greeting from everyone and i really loved it XD i am touched by it all *winks winks* hehehehe. )


THANK YOU SO MUCH~~~! *^_^*


Cheers and have a grand day!!!!
With Love,
Monnie xxx.

No comments: